How can I get involved with your work?
Local community members in Rhode Island can get involved with Communities of Hope’s work in many ways.
- Get paid to learn (create a Recruitment page “We are Hiring!” and link it here)
- I am a local journalist and I need support to produce community-driven solutions journalism projects. (create a page for “local journalism support community” and link it here)
- I run or participate in a local newsroom or civic organization and would like to collaborate (create “RI Civic Information Cooperative” page and link it here)
- I want to support your work financially (create page “Support our work” and link it here)
- I run an educational program and want to have students learn and practice community-driven solutions journalism (create a page for “local journalism support community” and link it here – yes, it’s the same for local journalists and have a link to the contact us form)
- Something else or I have no idea what I can do, but I want to help. Let’s talk and find out! (link to the contact us form)